This post is created for those who are using WordPress content Slide Version 1.2
As I already released Content Slide 1.3 . You can download and upgrade.
For more details of new version with new features check it at WordPress content Slide Version 1.3
WordPress Content Slide 1.2
= Recent Updates =
* Fixed Issue where no image is being displayed or only the last image is displayed in the slideshow.
* Jquery Issue solved. As it was not included in previous version.
WordPress Content Slide 1.1
= Recent Updates =
* Fixed issue with CSS not being applied properly.
* Added Support to link another website so the slideshow can be used as a Advertising Banners.
* Fixed plugin conflicts due to jQuery incompatibility.
* Added Support to manage speed of the slideshow.
Now Added support to link image to another website so you can use this slideshow for Advertising Banners.
1. Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Upload the “content-slide” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory. (DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE OR FOLDER NAMES)
4. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
5. Add the folowing code anywhere within your theme where you want the content gallery to be displayed:
//Add this Code where you want this slideshow to be displayed. <?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/content-slide/slideshow.php'); ?>
Two custom field’s
slideshow_img is the name and enter full path of the image value field.
If you want to link images to outside website’s and Use slideshow as a Advertising banners then include
slideshow_url is the name and enter link where you want to link this image.
Make sure image width and height is similar to the what you submitted in the Content Slide Options page in wp-admin
If you have any questions related to this plugin even any new suggestion as this is the first version of this plugin i want to improve this plugin in future so all your help and suggestion is appreciated.